So, I took my first doggie pictures today and it was HARD. Those dogs weren't used to being in front of a camera like my near-model-like dogs are. Plus, they were SO excited to be out of their cages that they just ran and ran and ran and JUMPED and I did not want to get my camera slurped. It was fun. Here are the best shots of the bunch. All are available for adoption through Coastal Pet Rescue.
And so as not to leave anybody out, here are my two other modelicious girls, Acey and Evey. Acey is enjoying the sunshine, and Evey is giving us her best downward facing dog (she used to down dog and up dog on command - what a cutie!!!). You've seen Deucey, up close and personal, on the fisheye lens day down there somewhere.
I just noticed you can see Evey's broken tail really well in this picture. Apparently she was born this way - I think it makes her even more perfect!
Goodnight y'all!
2 comments:
Big congrats on your assignment! The pictures came out terrific...it makes me wish I could adopt them all!
And, your girlies are too precious, of course! Evey's tail action makes her stand out in a crowd. ;)
I visit the petfinder website from time to time. I'm pet-less for one of the first times in my life, but we are trying to move, so it makes sense. But I bring it up, b/c I don't think anyone has ever taken the care that you did to make these pups shine! Where someone else would just snap the pic and move on, you still managed to create beautiful compositions! I'm so very proud. --Sasha
Post a Comment